Friday, October 27, 2017 | 6:30–10:30 p.m.
Palace Ballroom | Seattle, WA
Neighborhood House invites you to Caravale – an evening to explore different cultures and celebrate community.
This year, we will experience the beauty, resilience and joy of Vietnam through art, music and cuisine. “Travel” with us to this intriguing, coastal country for a remarkable night of conversation, entertainment and inspiration.
Award-winning chefs Tom Douglas and Matthew Dillon will prepare a multi-course feast of Vietnamese favorites, and a handcrafted cocktail will set the mood for a magical evening. A performance by local traditional musicians is sure to delight, and dancing follows dinner and a short program.
Caravale is an annual benefit for Neighborhood House. Funds raised support programs serving immigrants and refugees living in King County.
Your gift of $250, $500 or more will touch the lives of children and families throughout our region. Here are some examples of how:
- $250 pays for a year of tutoring for a child learning English, promoting success in school.
- $500 pays for a 2-hour college-readiness seminar for 5 first-time students pursuing a degree.
- $750 covers the cost of a citizenship application, helping someone reach a very special goal.
- $1,000 provides training for 90 parents of children in our early learning programs, teaching them about the school system and how to advocate for their child.
- $3,000 pays for a year of citizenship classes so that 15 people can learn English and prepare for the citizenship exam.
- $6,000 covers a year of job training and support so that an immigrant or refugee can begin a living wage career.
Supporters giving $1,000 or more per year will be welcomed into our exclusive Sparklight Circle and are invited to our popular Grillin’ with Dillon donor recognition event.
Caravale tickets cost $125 per person, and include all food and beverages. Purchase yours here or call Ward Wright at 206.461.8430, ext. 2053 to reserve a seat at this bountiful table. If you would like to host a table for eight or 10 guests, please phone Ward to learn about options and pricing.
Would your company or organization like to sponsor Caravale? Please read our sponsorship chart for opportunities, or contact Kae Saeteurn at email@example.com or 206.461.8430, ext. 2052 for details.
If you’re unable to join us but would like to support Neighborhood House, donate here. We appreciate your generosity.
< Back to Events