Friday, October 28, 2016 // 6:30–10:30 p.m.
Palace Ballroom // Seattle, WA
Caravale is an opportunity to gather, share stories and celebrate the Neighborhood House community through food, music, dance, and conversation. On October 28, join us as we transport ourselves to the warmth of the Caribbean!
A special cocktail from Rumba will kick off the evening, followed by a multi-course dinner from celebrated chefs Tom Douglas and Matthew Dillon. All food and drink are included in the ticket prices. Entertainment follows with the sounds of Trio Cubay and dance lessons from Rey Valdes, Director of La Clave Cubana.
Caravale is a benefit for Neighborhood House. You will be invited to make a donation with the suggested minimum of $250 per person. Donors above $1,000 per year will be welcomed into our exclusive circle and will be invited to our popular Grillin’ with Dillon summer bash. Your generosity will support our vibrant immigrant and refugee communities.
Here are a few examples of the impact your support can make:
- Your gift of $250 can provide a year of afterschool tutoring for a child learning English, ensuring they receive one-on-one support with their homework and learning.
- Your gift of $500 can help us take two preschool classes on field trips so children and parents get to learn more about all the amazing things Seattle has to offer.
- Your gift of $750 can cover the cost of a citizenship application, allowing one more person the chance to reach their goal.
- Your gift of $1,000 can provide training for 90 parents in our early learning programs so they can learn about our local school system, its expectations and how to advocate for their child.
*Those who give $1,000 or more join our Sparklight Circle and are invited to Grillin’ with Dillon, an awesome event you don’t want to miss!
- Your gift of $3,000 can cover a year of citizenship classes, helping 15 immigrants/refugees learn English and prepare for their citizenship exam.
- Your gift of $6,000 can provide an immigrant/refugee with access to a year of occupational training and wrap-around support so they can enter into living wage careers that support their families.
All tickets include multi-course dinner and drinks. Purchase tickets below.
Interested in being a table sponsor?
Download our sponsorship chart. Email Kae Saeteurn at email@example.com or call (206) 461-8430 ext. 2052 for more information.
Purchase tickets here by October 21st or call Ward Wright at (206) 461-8430 ext. 2053.
Can’t attend? Donate in lieu of attending here.
Thanks to our following sponsors:
< Back to Events