Front desk receptionist -- Greenbridge
Background and Program Scope
Neighborhood House exists to help diverse communities of people with limited resources attain their goals for self-sufficiency, financial independence and community building.
- Answering phones and transfering calls
- Taking messages
- Filing, labeling, making copies
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to speak a second language would be great, but is not necessary
- Should possess the following qualities: flexible, reliable, committed and patient
Neighborhood House asks for a minimum commitment of six months for roughly 20 hours per week.
Any persons interested in volunteering as a tutor/mentor should contact the Volunteer Coordinator at 206-461-8430, ext. 255 or email@example.com. All volunteers are asked to fill out a Neighborhood House Enrollment Form and a Washington State Patrol background check form, as well as participate in an informal interview with the Volunteer Coordinator and/or a staff supervisor.